- Involve your people in defining and agreeing the culture. After all, they are the ones who will live it.
- Focus on a small number of important behaviours that will have the greatest impact if put into practice by a significant number of people.
- Equip leaders to role model the culture – not just talk about it.
- Embed culture by doing it not by saying it. Cultural change is viral – “the more I hear and see others behaving this way the more likely I will too”.
- Encourage positive peer pressure – recognise, celebrate and share the right behaviours.
Contact www.bbanda.co.uk to find out more.